Thursday, June 19, 2014

Pie Hearts | With All My Heart

I'm here today, with the first official layout post on The Cut Shoppe Blog!  Every Thursday new cut files are added to the Shop, and I wanted to share a layout with you, using the new Pie Hearts cut file that can be found in The Cut Shoppe today!




I love the Pie Hearts cut file, because it gives you some fun options for adding different patterned papers.  And this cut file would be great to use, with those little scraps that you have left over from collections, that you just can't bring yourself to throw away!  I used the Everyday Moments collection from Elle's Studio and used a different patterned paper in each section of the heart.  Then I added some of the cute flair buttons from A Flair for Buttons to the center of each heart.  This cut file has 3 different shape options:  the welded heart trio from my layout, the individual heart from this file and a third heart in a different shape.

https://www.etsy.com/listing/193530389/the-pie-hearts-cut-file-consists-of?ref=shop_home_active_1

You can find several new cut files added to The Cut Shoppe today, so stop by and see what's new!  And don't forget about our first Design Team Call!  The call will remain open until June 30th and is open to US and International Designers!

Supplies:  Cut File:  The Cut Shoppe; Patterned Paper, Tags, Stamps, & Wood Veneers:  Elle's Studio; Flair Buttons:  A Flair for Buttons; Color Shine:  Heidi Swapp; Thickers:  American Crats; Enamel Dots:  Chickaniddy Crafts; Flag Clip:  Studio Calico; Tiny Attacher:  Tim Holtz; Die Cut Machine:  Cameo

https://www.etsy.com/shop/TheCutShoppe?ref=ss_profile
  

5 comments:

  1. Best pie cut file I've seen!!! So cute, and what a great idea!!!! Of course I love the layout too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree with Mary Ann! I ADORE these hearts! That layout you made with it is fabulous too! Love the fun flair added on top of the hearts and the heart shaped photo too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me, too! Love the hearts and the layout...super cute photo! I am finally getting around to checking out your new blog......good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this!!!! Those hearts are to die for!

    ReplyDelete