Monday, September 22, 2014

Game Time! & Blog Hop WINNER!

Thanks so much to everyone who stopped by for the Clique Kits and The Cut Shoppe Blog Hop!  
It's time to announce the winner of the $15 Gift Certificate to The Cut Shoppe!

CONGRATS MARCIA DEHN-NIX!!

Marcia, please email thecutshoppe@yahoo.com to claim your prize!

Hi die-cut fans!

Today I'm sharing a LO where I've used three different cut files.

Using texture paste is something I LOVE to do, and on this LO I used the new fabulous file "The Optical Illusion" as a mask. I cut it down to a smaller size to suit my page.



For my title & the "go fight win" circle I used the "Game On" cut file. That set is so much fun and perfect for all those sport LO's!





The "go" circle is from the "Driver's Ed" set, it worked just fine with this LO too!



Thanks for stopping by today, happy scrapping!
http://swewi.wordpress.com/


1 comment: