Saturday, September 27, 2014

Hi everyone,

It's Michelle W here with another layout using the gorgeous September Clique kit, Study Abroad and the following two cut files.

My layout:

 I have also used two cut files from The Cut Shoppe - the 'Think Less Live More" and the "Flash Cards 3x4" cut files.  I first used the 'Think Less Live More' phrase as a border strip to create visual interest down the left hand side of my layout.  I do really love using the word 'hello' on my layouts and incorporated this cut file into my title.   To do this - I cut the 3x4 flash card out with the 'hello' on it (enlarging it first) and then removed the border frame from it so I was just left with the word itself. I then misted the word with a yellow mist and outlined the word and speech bubble in black pen.  

Details:
Thank you so much for stopping by today - I hope I have shown you how versatile the Cut Shoppe cut files can be.  Take care 



1 comment: