Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Go Team

What a great day it was around here for my boys when I told them I scored two Patriots tickets!  It was a late Sunday night game and pretty darn cold outside.  Throughout the evening, I received texts and pictures of what I was missing.  I wouldn't have it any other way.  





I decided on these two cut files below, to emphasize the football theme on my layout.  When I saw the Leaf Love cut file, I saw FOOTBALLS not leaves!!  I placed a brown patterned paper behind some of the "footballs" to help them stand out.  A splash of blue and green papers behind my photo help bring out the field and the team colors.



I hope that I have inspired you today to think outside of the box.  Just because it says "Leaf" doesn't mean you can't make them into footballs, right?







No comments:

Post a Comment