Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Schools Out For Summer

Hi gals, I am so very excited to be joining The Cut Shoppe team.
I hope I can inspire you through my take on cut files.  To be honest, I created a layout, then started all over again (ask my pals that had to hear me whine!)  I guess that is the best thing about cut files, they can be used over and over again instead of a one time use kinda thing!  Good thing for me!!  Today I am sharing a layout with a photo from the last day of school.  I don't know how I captured an un-blurry photo of a boy running to his dad with my iPhone, but I did!!


This layout has three different cut files!  The starburst is the patterned paper, cut with scissors along the provided path.  Nothing fancy, but sure does make it dramatic!


Here you can see one of the cut files tucked under my photo, Alphabet Soup.


This photo shows the other two files I used, Now I Know my ABC's and Game On!  

This is what the files look like before I manipulated them:o)




I hope that I have inspired you to use more than one cut file on a page and to mix and match!  See you again real soon!






1 comment:

  1. Love that starburst along with the school's out sentiment! Perfection!

    ReplyDelete