Monday, February 2, 2015

Guest Designer Waleska Neris

It's so exciting to introduce our Guest Designer today!  I have been a long time fan of Waleska Neris' work, after discovering her on the Elle's Studio Design Team.  Waleska creates clean and simple layouts, that pack eye-appealing punch!  Her designs are always so unique, and her use of color on clean, White backgrounds is completely stunning.  Waleska created two layouts to share with us today, but let's get to know a little bit more about her first.


I’m a full time mom to 2 super cool boys, full time (not your typical) accountant and part-time wife to my hubby of 15 years (kidding!!). I kid a lot :). I’ve been scrapbooking for over 12 years and still loving it. Paper and die cuts are my thing so when I was invited to play along with The Cut Shoppe designs I didn’t even think about it. Thank you SO much for having me, Ashley!!

Thanks so much for sharing with us Waleska!  Let's take a look at what she created!
 
  

https://www.etsy.com/listing/219448436/the-let-them-eat-pie-cut-file-consists?ref=shop_home_feat_4


#sanfranciscoselfie:  I used two designs from Let Them Eat Pie. I cut the solid design from seven different papers [American Crafts Shimelle], then pieced them together. I then cut the outlined burst and backed each opening with the leftover papers.



https://www.etsy.com/listing/219448613/the-totally-triangles-background-cut?ref=shop_home_active_1

SF: I think the Totally Triangles background was perfect for this picture of my boys in front of the Golden Gate bridge. I kept it very simple by adding patterned papers [American Crafts Amy Tangerine] to some of the triangles and just a few small embellishments.

WOW!  Amazing pages!  Thanks so much for sharing with us today, Waleska!  You can find Waleska on Instagram and also follow here work on the Elle's Studio Blog

http://www.ashleyhortondesigns.com/

2 comments:

  1. Waleska, I love your pages! Also because SF is one of my favorite places on earth. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Waleska's design work! Beautiful pages using the cut files in fun ways!

    ReplyDelete