Saturday, February 14, 2015

I HEART Valentines's Day



Happy Valentine's day everyone!

It's Cara here and I tried to use as many hearts sets as I could to make this layout, Sweet Brotherly Love, since it is Valentine's day after all.


I started with the 'sweet' heart from the Candy Hearts cutfile and I cut it out pretty big, then I added various sizes of different heart files to make all the hearts that are layered down the side of the layout.


The Candy Hearts cut file consists of 4 heart shapes with phrases, that can be used on your scrapbooking and papercrafting projects.


The other hearts came from the Sweet Hearts cutfile.  I used the heart cutfiles in many ways: as is, the little heart cutout from the inside of the XO one and just the outline as well.  ETA: the larger heart on the bottom right came from one of the free cutfiles given out in the newsletter.  You can sign up for that in the navigation bar at the top :D



The Sweet Hearts cut file includes 4 heart themed icons, that can be used on your scrapbooking and papercrafting projects.

Have a SWEET day and hug on the ones you love :D


5 comments:

  1. I love it,can you please tell what file the large heart on the bottom is.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oops! Looks like I forgot to mention that one ;) sorry! It's one of the free cutfiles that was given out in one of the newsletters. You can sign up to the newsletter in the top navigation bar.

      Delete
    2. Thank you I found it in my library.One can never have too many hearts.LOL

      Delete