Sunday, February 22, 2015

You Light Up My Life

Hi Cut Shoppe fans!

It's Tarrah back with you today! I have a layout to share today that features one of the brand new cut files in store....the Light It Up Cut File set!  

I decided to cut the light bulbs from different papers and also in different sizes to give a dimensional/layered effect....

 The cut file set I used Light It Up

This is my adorable 9 month old nephew Samuel who sadly lives in England...so good that I can scrap cute photos of him though!! 

I also used on my layout, the 'Magical' word arrow from the Write This Down set

To help create my layout I used the gorgeous Elle's Studio 'Good Cheer' collection...I love that this collection can be used for non traditional layouts too!!

Thanks so much for stopping by today...

Happy creating!!

1 comment:

  1. I love this light bulb with your sweet pic! I need to do this with my Elle's Studio, too! Use it for other things, not just holiday pics!!

    ReplyDelete