Sunday, September 27, 2015

Pretty Fantastic

I am super pumped about all the new fall designs in the shop! I couldn't wait to use the beautiful and fantastically-named Autumn Acorns cut file.  The little patterns are so adorable!




Despite having such small designs, it cut beautifully from my Cameo (though it did take a long time). Such a beautiful cut file deserved to be back with beautiful papers! I used the Cedar Lane collection from Pink Paislee and backed the acorns with different sheets from the 6"x6" paper pad. I edited it in Silhouette Studio to make a few of the acorns solid because I was feeling lazy. That saved a little time when I was backing all the acorns!


And don't forget that you don't have to have a fall themed photo to use fall cut files. I just used a photo that had foliage in the background. Faux fall :) Have a fantastic day, and I hope you enjoy the new fall cut files!


No comments:

Post a Comment