Saturday, November 7, 2015

Today Starts Here

Hi! Irit here with a new layout all about coffee! I love coffee. LOVE it. No surprise then that I was so excited to see the new Cuppa Joe cut files in The Cut Shoppe store
But I wanted to play a bit and try something different, so instead of cutting, I used the sketch feature in the Silhouette software to sketch the design on my layout. Along with some more little cups for embellishment. 
Here is my finished layout-


Here's the cut file I used- Cuppa Joe-


I used my watercolors to color in the design. The background paper is from the new Documentary collection by Dear Lizzy. The other papers and embellishments are from the October Cocoa Daisy DITL kit and Freckled Fawn embellishment kit.
Here are some close ups-




And a step by step video tutorial that shows exactly how I created this layout-



Thanks so much for visiting, I'll be back later this month with a new project. Have a lovely weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Such a great layout! Love that watercoloring using the diecut.

    ReplyDelete