Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Borderlines Too-Photo Love

Hello Cut Shoppe friends!  Candace back with you today to share a simple layout made with my favorite border cut file, Borderlines Too.

https://www.etsy.com/listing/200644445/the-borderlines-too-cut-file-consists-of?ref=shop_home_active_1&ga_search_query=borderlines

This cut file is so versatile!  I can't even count how many times I have used this one cut file on my layouts and cards.  I especially adore the sketchy hearts!  Which is why I chose to use this cut file today.

Many of you already know that I am a mom of four crazy boys so I don't get to play with the girly scrapbooking goodies very often.  I took this photo of my little niece a few months back and it was just begging for a layout.  I love this simple, beautiful photo of her so I wanted to keep the layout simple and sweet too.

Here is a look at the final layout...


and a few close ups....




Thanks for stopping by today!  Don't forget to link up your projects!  We just love to see what you create!
Candace

No comments:

Post a Comment