Saturday, June 11, 2016

Hello Summer

Happy Saturday to everyone! It's Jennifer and I'm sharing a layout I created with some of the new awesome cut files from The Cut Shoppe!  


I started with the 8.5 x 11 Chicken Wire background cut file in white card stock.  I knew it would be perfect for a boy themed layout!  

The Tall Type Alpha has always been one of my favorites so I used it for a part of my title! I used two different patterns, as well as some foam Thickers I had in my stash!



To accent, I wanted to use some of the fun Summertime Circles so I cut two different patterns using the starburst circle.  I then layered embellishments from the collection I used over the top.  







Thanks for looking! Check out The Cut Shoppe on Etsy to see these and many more fun files including printables! Have a great day!


No comments:

Post a Comment