Tuesday, June 21, 2016

What Stick?

Wow, it's hard to believe this is my last post here on the Cut Shoppe blog. It's Katrina sharing a layout with a couple of different cut files for you.

I started with the Picture Perfect cut file.  I had only seen this used as smaller frames, so I thought it would be fun to make one big frame out of one of them.  It was hard choosing, but this one was the only one that would fit my pictures!  LOL




Next, I wanted to create a title, but wasn't sure what I was going to use.  The Open Letter Alpha to the rescue!  I first traced all the letters I needed and then played around with the sizes.  I decided the i and c would look fun smaller than the rest.  Once I got everything sized the way I wanted, I welded it all together for a fun title.


So have fun resizing those cut files and making them work for your layouts!  I hope during my term I have inspired you to create something fun.  Feel free to visit my personal blog anytime-Paper, Scissors and Glue. I am sure I will still be using The Cut Shoppe cut files in my projects!










No comments:

Post a Comment