Friday, June 24, 2016

You are my Sunshine

Hello Cut Shoppe friends!  Candace here with you today to share a fun summer layout created using the amazing Sunny Side Up digital scrapbooking collection.  I am absolutely in love with this fun, summer collection!  It is perfect for all your summer photos.  I paired the papers with The Going My Way cut file.



Here is a look at the final layout.


A few close ups of all the yumminess...




The base of the layout is white card stock along with the cut file.  I backed the cut file with various papers from the collection and embellished with pieces from the cut apart sheet.  I am so in love with the final layout!  Make sure that you head over to the shop and check out the Sunny Side up collection and all the other fabulous cut files here

Have a beautiful day and thanks for stopping by! 

Remember to tag The Cut Shoppe when you post pictures of your creations on social media, we love to swoon over your projects!

Candace




No comments:

Post a Comment