Saturday, July 30, 2016

Embrace Life Today

Does anyone else feel like the days are just flying by?  Sometimes life gets so busy that we forget to enjoy today because we are so busy preparing for tomorrow.  Wendy here today sharing a layout I created using the Go Fly a Kite cut file and Land Ho cut files. 




I paired my cuts with the Fancy Free collection from Pink Paislee to add the watery feel I was looking for along with a splash of color.  The darker blues in the collection were perfect for the waves and more stormy feel of the big bold chipboard title.


I love cutting things from white cardstock as I can pull the extras for any project I might be working on.  Sometimes though, white can be a little plain, but with a little penwork it can become an eye catching piece.



Thanks for joining me today!  If you have been inspired to play with these cut files you can find them in the Cut Shoppe Etsy store.  






1 comment:

  1. Cutting on white and using a pen to highlight it is a great idea! Thanks for the tip 😊

    ReplyDelete