Sunday, October 30, 2016

Happy Halloween

Hello there, friends! I'm back today with a new layout featuring the Wicked Good cut file set from The Cut Shoppe. It is perfect to document your Halloween adventures.

This picture of my son makes me laugh. He picked his costume, a skeleton zombie, because he thought the mask that came with it was the coolest thing ever. Of course, the rubbery smell of the mask made him take it off right away and never wear it again. This is the best he could do to resemble a scary zombie. I think it looks perfect! ;)



I used the Ghost Town digital collection and the Happy Halloween Wood Veneer set designed by Ashley Horton for this page. You can find them in The Cut Shoppe Etsy store. Only the background paper is from the Pink Paislee Memorandum collection. The design of the layout was inspired by the circles. The first thing I did was separate the images, as I only wanted to use a few of them. I adjusted the size and, after converting the circles to path, I welded them together.


I used foam tape to give more dimension to the whole cutout piece. The sticker letters are from the Oakley Avenue collection that you can find in the Pretty Little Studio store.


I love all the fun patterned papers that come in this collection. Some scary ephemera pieces and enamel dots finished my page.


Thanks so much for taking a look at my layout today! Visit The Cut Shoppe Etsy store for this and many more amazing products.



See you soon!









No comments:

Post a Comment