Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Hello Fall

Hello friends!  Candace here with you to share a sweet fall layout featuring my favorite fall cut file, Leaf Pile.  This delicate cut file is a perfect background for any of your fall themed projects!  You can check it out in the store here.

To start the layout I cut the file out of white card stock and to create softness layered it over vellum.  To continue with the theme of the layout I used the Autumn Day collection by Photoplay Paper Co. 


A few close ups of the details...


I layered paper from the collection to create a photostack behind a sweet photo of my little men.


To add detail to the layout and to adhere the cut file down with out using adhesive I stitched the file down with my sewing machine.  I love the soft affect of the stitching over the delicate file and vellum.


For the final touches on the layout I added a small cluster of embellishments to the lower right corner of the photo.  I worked along the diagonal and added a fall banner and a wood veneer title.  
Such a fun fall layout!  
Make sure that you stop by the shop to check out this and all the other fall themed cut files!  

Hope you have a beautiful fall day!

Candace

No comments:

Post a Comment