Thursday, December 15, 2016

HO HO HO! Merry Memories

Happy Thursday!! Kelly here with a new layout using the Ho Ho Ho Cut File from The Cut Shoppe.





I enlarged the Ho Ho Ho Cut File to 11.5" in Cricut Design Space. I wanted the cut file to be the main focal point on the layout and I also wanted to use the cut file to show off my photos. I trimmed out the top and bottom stars in the center of the O's and backed those areas with my photos.



Traditional Christmas colors are a struggle for me. Reds & greens just are not my "go to" color combination but it is unavoidable this time of year! I thought by incorporating a color I'm a little more familiar with (and happy to use) that it would help balance out the color scheme and also help the design come together a little easier. So I used my brayer and a Shimmerz mist to add a splash of yellow to the background paper.



A majority of the products I use on this layout are products from my stash. I find that I tend to use a lot of stash product for ANY holiday themed layout. Probably because I purchase so much of it but only use it for a month or so before it gets tucked away for another year!!





I've put together a process video with a Cricut Design Space tutorial showing you how this layout came together!



Remember to head over to The Cut Shoppe to check out all of the amazing cut files and take advantage of the great sale that is happening now!!



Thanks so much for joining me today!


No comments:

Post a Comment