Sunday, April 30, 2017

Summer Vibes

Hi friends! It's Monique on The Cut Shoppe blog today sharing a layout created with the new "Summer Vibes" cut file. I really love this cut file and it's so perfect to combine with lots of the new summer collection that are out there! I used the Oasis collection from Crate Paper to create my page: 


I cut both the title and the flamingo from the Oasis "Sunset" sheet. I love how the color changes in this sheet. 



Apart from the Oasis collection I also used a few embellishments from the Chasing Dreams collection, also from Crate Paper: 


And here's the Summer Vibes cut file I used: 


For lots of other Summer cut files make sure to visit The Cut Shoppe Etsy Store! Thank you so much for stopping by our blog today! Wishing you a wonderful day!

xoxo
Monique



No comments:

Post a Comment