Wednesday, October 25, 2017

Boo | Kelly Janes

Hey friends! Kelly here with a new layout using the Fright Night Cut File!



I started in Cricut Design Space by slicing out the word Boo from the Fright Night Cut File. I then resized the image by unlocking the proportions and stretching the image to the same size as my 4x6" photo.


I added watercolor behind the cut file using the packaging technique and added hand stitching to help the cut file pop off the page! For final touches I added numerous Halloween themed embellishments around the layout.


Now you can take a look at my YouTube Process Video that includes a Cricut Design Space tutorial.


Halloween is my favorite holiday to scrapbook and I always love Ashley's Halloween Cut Files! Be sure to head to The Cut Shoppe Etsy Store to check out all of the fun designs!





No comments:

Post a Comment