Sunday, August 21, 2016

Happy Together

Hi! Irit here with a project using some fun new favorites from The Cut Shoppe. Here's my finished project-


I used these two cut files-


The Oodles of Doodles is one of my favorite types of cut files. It has so many fun images, so many possibilities! I used the Silhouette software to make a custom design. I used Happy Together from the Friends Forever file, and welded it with some fun doodles. Here's how it looks on my screen-

I always cut extra shapes to fill out my 12x12. This way I have extras for future layouts.


I used the Happy Day kit by Felicity Jane for this layout. Love how all the soft colors look together, and the puffy stickers are just divine.

Stitching my title on my background helps everything look cohesive. I'm addicted to adding stitching to my layouts these days!


Check out the video tutorial I created-


Thanks for stopping by, and make sure you check these fantastic new files at The Cut Shoppe! Have a lovely day!

2 comments:

  1. I love this layout! great use of the fun cut files, AND inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my... this is so lovely. those soft colors together with this design... perfecr

    ReplyDelete