Thursday, August 18, 2016

POW

Hello friends! Kelly here today with another layout and process video! Today's layout features the Hero Up Cut File in two ways!


I started by cutting the POW starburst on a scrap piece of paper and used it as a mask. With the mask in place, I sprayed my white cardstock with Gold Heidi Swapp Color Shine. Once the Color Shine was dry I added hand stitching and then cut the same starburst on a transparency. In the photo below you can really see the gold shine!


Next I added 2 small Instax photos. By printing the photos in a smaller format it helped hide the fact that they are dark, grainy, blurry phone photos. I added a cluster of embellishments that have been sitting in my stash for YEARS! Yay for using up product that has been collecting dust! There is a feeling of great accomplishment when that happens, right?! I also added messy stitching around the border of the layout for added texture and interest.


I've put together a video so you can see the process that also includes a Cricut Design Space Tutorial.



Don't forget to head to The Cut Shoppe Etsy Store to check out all the cut files that are available! Thanks for stopping by!






No comments:

Post a Comment